A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tobias Walbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Seizure Disorders
Dr. Walbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tobias Walbert MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tobias Walbert practice?
- Dr. Tobias Walbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Tobias Walbert practices Neurological Surgery and Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurological Surgeons and Detroit Neurologists.