A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tobias Walbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walbert
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Dr. Walbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tobias Walbert MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tobias Walbert practice?
- Dr. Tobias Walbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Tobias Walbert practices Neurological Surgery and Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurological Surgeons and Detroit Neurologists.