A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tobie Bresloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tobie Bresloff, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresloff graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bresloff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tobie Bresloff MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tobie Bresloff practice?
- Dr. Tobie Bresloff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tobie Bresloff practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Bartlesville, OK.
See Tulsa Endocrinologists.