Dr. Tobie Bresloff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 27th, 2014
Refused to change non-working medication. Left practice without telling me. Had to find new doctor.

July 23rd, 2014
Dr. Bresloff is an awful acting person, horrible bedside manner, extremely rude to her patients, very unprofessional, just a nasty acting, bitter woman. I can not get past of how horrible she talked to me and I never said one unkind word to her. Every Dr. I've been to always welcomes questions, I stopped asking after the 2nd question because of the way she made me feel so stupid. She is so full of herself, queen bee or she thinks she is. I've been to many, many Dr's over the years and not ever did one down talked to me, made me feel stupid until going to her. I do think she hates elderly people and wants them to feel beneath her. SHAME ON HER for treating her patients the way she does. I've been upset for quite some time since her visit, and after discussing this with my family, decided I needed to voice my thoughts today. I have never given a Dr. a bad review until now. I am now looking for a different Dr. I thought the first time when I went to her she was rude, but gave her the benefit that she was having an off day, now I know that is her personality and I will not fund her bank account anymore from my Dr. visits. She needs to either retire or go work where it doesn't involve the human race. Her staff was pleasant, how I feel sorry for them to have to work in that environment if she treats them the way she did me. If I could give her a minus 1000 on her bedside manner, I sure would ! This survey made me rate before I could post this, the least I can rate is 1, in my heart, I wouldn't even give a 1. SHAME ON HER !

March 25th, 2014
Past Dissapointed!!
Dr. Bresloff has the worst Bedside Manner I have ever encountered! I cant believe there are people on here that say anything good about her! She is rude if I had the time to go over everything she has said to me as a patient I think you would be mortified! I almost walked out during my 3rd visit and realized that it wasn't gonna get better no matter how many times I have seen her. In all my years of being a diabetic I wouldn't go to her if she was the last Doc. on earth and Im a Christian lady! Good luck to you and if you are making a decision on her I would opt for another Doc.

March 12th, 2014
not worth it because of her staff
I just fired her as my doctor because of her staff. I had seen her for last 4-5 years, and really, she's great. However, her staff are NOT. They lie and cover for each other and there is no way to get a phone conversation with the doctor, for any reason, no matter how urgent. You must make an appointment and reason

July 3rd, 2013
Worst doctor I have met. Rude and full of herself.

December 27th, 2011
Want good care...go to Dr. Bresloff
Dr Bresloff is the perfect doctor in my opinion. She has provided me with 7 plus years of wonderful care. She treats you like a friend not like a paycheck walking in and out of her office. She truelly cares about you and your needs and works with you on them. She is also aware that having good nurses and office staff is important for her patients since patients deal with them as well as her. I would highly recommend her as your doctor.

November 24th, 2010
Worried patient
I had been worried but she put my mind at ease at the appointment. Office staff is always helpful. They return phome calls promptly and answer questions and refill medicines when I need them to.

August 21st, 2008
Excellent Care
Dr Bresloff is both highly skilled and has an excellent relationship with her patients.