Dr. Tobie Morrow DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 2nd, 2016
Just ok, not comfortable treating processes herself
I have been a patient of Dr. Morrows for almost 10 years. I enjoy her personality and bedside manner. She is a good listener and seems to have good intuition. However, she is not comfortable treating many things and relies heavily on referral to specialists. There are things that she refers out that many, if not most, primary care providers would be comfortable treating without the added time, expense and hassle of involving specialists. Also, if you ever have an incident requiring pain medication, forget about it. When your primary care physician refuses to treat an acute injury with pain medication, there is a problem. I agree with everyone that Monette is fantastic.

August 31st, 2015
Dr. Morrow has been my doctor for well over 10 yrs. I absolutely adore her. She is the most sincere, compassionate person I've ever met. She genuinely cares & no matter how busy she is, she will do whatever it takes to make sure her patients are well taken care of.

March 6th, 2015
Dr. Morrow is an awesome doctor and person!
She listens and then directs your treatment as necessary. She is caring, knowledgeable and very thorough and her staff (especially Monette) great! I have gone to Dr. Morrow for a long time and will never switch doctors again!

February 4th, 2014
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Morrow takes the time to listen to all of your questions and concerns. She doesn't make you feel rushed (even though you know she's extremely busy) and she genuinely cares. Dr. Morrow also has the best nurse side-kick, Monet! They both make sure me and my family are taken care of. Love them!

August 13th, 2012
Effective & caring
After many years of doctors I was referred to Dr. Morrow and I am very pleased. I moved to the west part of town and wanted a Dr. on the west side. Though I was happy with my doctor on the east side I am VERY happy with Dr. Morrow. She listens, follows up and her nurse is great through hard times. I would recommend you try Dr. Morrow.