Dr. Tobin Naidorf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tobin Naidorf?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 5th, 2016

Dishonest - Straight up lied to me

I need an endoscopy and colonoscopy and requested that they be done at the same time. This doctor told me that my insurance wouldn't cover them together and they had to be done separately. I knew this was a lie, and said "So if I get the insurance company's approval you'll do them together, right?". At that point (I was in an exam room in a gown) he stepped very close to me and said something along the lines of "Look, we don't get paid if we do them together, you understand?". I told him I did and he left the exam room as the appointment was over. About 30 seconds later he comes back in the exam room WHILE I'M CHANGING AND WITHOUT KNOCKING to try to continue to talk his way out of the lie. He got RIGHT up in my face as I'm standing there in my bra and gave me some song and dance about how I don't really need both procedures at the same time cause I had an endoscopy a few years ago, so there's no hurry, blah blah blah. So this guy lied to my face and then came in the exam room without knocking while I was changing and got inappropriately close to me as he tried to justify his lie. Terrible doctor and terrible person.

April 28th, 2016

Terrible Doctor - would give no stars if possible.

One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor. Ignore the 5 star review above as it is most obviously a review written by the staff (note how it mentions everything you could possibly want in a doctor). This doctor was anything but thorough, polite, empathetic or personable. Naidorf refused to make eye contact with me, was rude to both myself and my fiancé, unusually and unacceptably abrupt and didn't even ask questions about my symptoms to try to figure out what is going on with me. His exam consisted of taking my blood pressure (how on earth is that relevant to my gut health?!) and press lightly on my stomach. I am not exaggerating when he stopped me midsentence after his "exam" and walked out of the room (seeing as though there were no other patients there, it's like he had a tight schedule to keep). Absolutely horrible experience and left me more discouraged than I was before seeing him. Appointments are easy to make because he has no other patients. Be wary of a specialist that has immediate availability.

March 11th, 2015

The Doctor is cross eyed, and it is hard to keep eye contact with him. He is unusually abrupt.

January 27th, 2015

Very good doctor

“I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. First of all, unlike most practices, my appointment with Dr. Naidorf was punctual and he saw me at the exact time that I was schedule. It was a great way to begin and that alone says a lot about a practice. My first contact was with Dr Naidorf is that he's very personable and caring in a very sincere way. What really was great is that he had patience and a calm disposition, not hurried like many doctors are today. Which enabled him to take his time to explain everything thoroughly, and also allowing me to ask all the questions I needed to ask. I would highly recommend this medical Doctor.”

July 29th, 2013

Dr Naidorf did not recognize a severe gastro intestinal emergency which required hospitalization. I nearly lost my mother to his lax treatment.

April 20th, 2017