Learn more about Dr. Toby Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Bates is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toby Bates, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Bates has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby Anthony Bates DO and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Toby A. Bates practice?
- Dr. Toby Bates has 5 office locations.
Dr. Toby Bates practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Braintree Internists and Braintree Rheumatologists.