Learn more about Dr. Toby Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Bates is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toby Bates, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Bates has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby Anthony Bates DO and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Toby A. Bates practice?
- Dr. Toby Bates has 3 office locations.
Dr. Toby Bates practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Braintree, MA and Peabody, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.