Learn more about Dr. Toby Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Bates is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bates
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toby Bates, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Bates has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby Anthony Bates DO and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Toby A. Bates practice?
- Dr. Toby Bates has 1 office location.
Dr. Toby Bates practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.