Dr. Toby Chai MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2014
Very Patient
I like Dr. Chai, a lot. I'm not an easy patient, and I realize this. I have to eventually have an invasive procedure done to see if damage was caused by a prior incident involving a different facility. I have visited him two times, and he has been very kind to me. He understands my fears and doesn't pressure me into doing anything I'm not comfortable with. I trust him. I hope I can overcome my fears and allow him to help me. He remembers everything, and he treats me with respect.

April 4th, 2013
very caring doctor-operated on my husband for bladder cancer-spends as much time with you as you need-always on call for any questions or concerns-treats you like one of his family-very thorough-educates you on what he is going to do and what you can expect-totally honest-no "sugar coating" anything

November 27th, 2012
Always feel that I am very important to him. He is very caring and tells you exactly what he is doing, what he will be doing, and what you can expect. He listens to all questions and answers them, explaining as he goes. He even draws pictures to make things clearer. He can easily be reached and returns phone calls or answers to questions promptly. With his skillful hands, he improved my life and I am forever gracious.

June 8th, 2011
Dr. Chai is the BEST!
Dr. Chai treats each patient like they are the only one. He is very personal, professional, and spends more than enough time with you. Some docs leave it up to their residents, but when you are in the hospital he comes along with his residents. You cannot have a better doc. Thanks Dr. Chai

September 25th, 2010
Brenda & George Cephas
Dr. Chai, operated on my husband George in 2002 for Kidney cancer. Today he is cancer free and doing great, thanks to God for directing Dr. Chai in his surgery! Dr. Chai was very easy to talk too in explaining what he was going to do before the operation and afterwards. Today Dr. Chai is the best in our eyes and we love him and thank God for him every day.

August 25th, 2010
Mae and Anthony Hawkins
Dr. Chai is an excellent physician. He is warm, caring, humorous and very knowlegdgeable. He takes the time (as much as needed) to explain to you the problem, possible solutions and the risk factors. Dr. is patient and very skillfull in drawing out information from the patient. He has excellent bedside manner. He is thorough in his history and physical examinations. I would recommend hhim highly.

July 8th, 2016