Dr. Toby Dewitt MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 5 reviews

July 12th, 2016
Great doctor, can prescribe medication and conducts skilled talk therapy.

January 6th, 2015
Best Psychiatrist out there.
I was diagnosed with a Severe Anxiety and Depression Disorder when I was 15; my sophomore year of high school. After going through countless doctors and them not being able to help figure things out I finally found him. This man, is, by far, the most amazing psychiatrist out there. I was in a very deep, suicidal hole and he brought me out of it without pushing me to limits I was not ready to accept. He took his time to get me to where I needed to be. He has been there when I needed him, whether it be a text or a phone call, or an office visit at my lowest moments since then, which thankfully for him, there have not been many of those. He does not push you to do, take, or try anything you do not feel comfortable doing. There have been countless times where our office visit consisted of me just sitting and crying. He just knows how to react and his knowledge of the psychiatric world is beyond me. I would not be here today, 11 years later, without him. If you need a psychiatrist that will listen, care, and just plain be there for you, he is it. He is a godsend.

March 30th, 2012
Intelligent and very caring Dr. with a wonderful bedside manner and a fantastic ability to relate to my preteen son. Very knowledgeable while not stuffy and speaks to you in "layman's terms"

May 25th, 2011
Life Saver
If you or your child are experiencing psychiatric problems, I could not recommend a better person to serve as a partner in your own or your child's care. He has been supportive and helpful and respectful during 6 hard years of dealing with a life-threatening psychiatric problem. I am not sure I would be here to write this if I had not found him in my darkest hour.

July 13th, 2009
honest man
obviously cares about the well being of his fellow man. he doesn't push drugs on you, listens, and is never too reactionary. Very nice guy on top of all that, you don't feel like another customer.