A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toby Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Dunn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toby Dunn, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby J Dunn MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Toby J. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Toby Dunn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Toby Dunn practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.