A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toby Enniss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Enniss is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enniss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enniss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toby Enniss, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Enniss graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Enniss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby Merrill Enniss FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Toby M. Enniss practice?
- Dr. Toby Enniss has 1 office location.
Dr. Toby Enniss practices Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.