A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toby Genrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Genrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Genrich graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Genrich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Wright-Patterson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby John Genrich MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Toby J. Genrich practice?
- Dr. Toby Genrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Toby Genrich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.