A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toby Goldsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Goldsmith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toby Goldsmith, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsmith graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Goldsmith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby D Goldsmith MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Toby D. Goldsmith practice?
- Dr. Toby Goldsmith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Toby Goldsmith practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.