Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Toby Gottheiner
Dr. Toby Gottheiner, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gottheiner is affiliated with Sequoia Hospital, Washington Hospital and Stanford Hospital & Clinics. Dr. Gottheiner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Toby Gottheiner has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Toby Gottheiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. David Limsui
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Walid Ayoub
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi18
Dr. Ronnie Collins II
Pediatric Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi14