Learn more about Dr. Toby Hazan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Hazan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hazan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hazan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby Hazan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Toby Hazan practice?
- Dr. Toby Hazan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Toby Hazan practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Farmington Hills, MI.