Learn more about Dr. Toby Hazan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Hazan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hazan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hazan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby Hazan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Toby Hazan practice?
- Dr. Toby Hazan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Toby Hazan practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Farmington Hills, MI.