A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toby Levenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Levenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toby Levenson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Levenson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby G Levenson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Toby G. Levenson practice?
- Dr. Toby Levenson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Toby Levenson practices Allergy & Immunology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Santa Cruz, CA.
See Fremont Allergists.