A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toby Levenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Levenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levenson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toby Levenson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Levenson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby G Levenson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Toby G. Levenson practice?
- Dr. Toby Levenson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Toby Levenson practices Allergy & Immunology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA and Fremont, CA.
See San Jose Allergists.