A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toby Okons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Okons is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toby Okons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Okons graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Okons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby Berty Okons MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toby B. Okons practice?
- Dr. Toby Okons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Toby Okons practices Internal Medicine near Hope Mills, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raeford, NC and Fayetteville, NC.
See Hope Mills Internists.