A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toby Palley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Palley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Palley graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Palley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby Palley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toby Palley practice?
- Dr. Toby Palley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Toby Palley practices Family Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Primary Care Doctors.