A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toby Palley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Palley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palley
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Palley graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Palley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby Palley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toby Palley practice?
- Dr. Toby Palley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Toby Palley practices Family Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Family Physicians.