A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toby Paulson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulson graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Paulson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby Paulson DO is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Toby Paulson practice?
- Dr. Toby Paulson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Toby Paulson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Payson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Celina, OH and Coldwater, OH.
See Payson Internists and Payson Cardiologists.