A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toby Soble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Soble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soble
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toby Soble, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Soble graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Soble has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby Kleiner Soble MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toby K. Soble practice?
- Dr. Toby Soble has 1 office location.
Dr. Toby Soble practices Family Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Primary Care Doctors.