A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toby Soble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Soble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soble
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toby Soble, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Soble graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Soble has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby Kleiner Soble MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toby K. Soble practice?
- Dr. Toby Soble has 1 office location.
Dr. Toby Soble practices Family Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Primary Care Doctors.