Dr. Toby Soble Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Toby Soble?

Point Counter Point

Posted on July 16th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Soble for over 20 years. I am very surprised at any negative feedback re experience with her. I have always found her to be credible. listens to what I have to say intently, excellent interpersonal skills and a fine physician, spot on with all diagnoses.

Horrible with fibro patients

Posted on February 19th, 2014

She kicked me out becauseshe said i was on too many meds and she didn't know what to do with a fibro patient.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 12th, 2013

I have being seeing Dr. Soble for over ten years. She is an excellent doctor. I trust her completely and have recommended her to several family and friends who also think she is a wonderful doctor. I think it is really great that they changed their hours and policies are now more available then ever.

Caring, Professional, Knowledgeable Doctor

Posted on November 7th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Soble for years, and have known her to be extremely professional, knowledgeable and thorough. When I have had serious health issues in the past, she listened to my symptoms and figured out what was wrong and referred me to a specialist. I also do not usually have to wait long in the waiting room.

Posted on November 1st, 2013

Spent time with me. Good diagnostician. Would recommend to my friends

Posted on July 25th, 2012

more interested in selling you cosmetics than practicing medicine

varies

Posted on November 12th, 2011

My biggest complaint at this office is that they close for lunch and dinner and do not even have anyone answer the phone at those times. I understand that they need breaks throughout their day, but couldn't the office staff stagger their lunch/dinner breaks so that at least someone could answer the phone and schedule appointments. I work full time as a teacher and cannot call at any time, but only when I am on a break, which seems always coincide with their breaks. Also, the doctors do not always take the time to listen to everything before they are ready to give a diagnosis. I generally feel rushed when speaking to any of them. I have been a patient at the practice for over 15 years.

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Great practice! Dr Soble makes me feel comfortable. She is a great diagnostician and outstanding physician!

Posted on June 10th, 2010

excellent care provider

Incapable

Posted on February 16th, 2010

My family visits this office. She has misdiagnosed my mother on a series of visits and we're looking for a new physician now. I went to see her recently with flu like symptoms and other health problems. She ignored half of what I said, ignored my medical history and wrote me a prescription for allergy medication. As a former pre-med student, I believe I'd make a better doctor than her with out med school. I do not recommend.

great doc

Posted on November 11th, 2009

very good doctor-i was new to the area and have had her for 8 years now. I use her because i am a female, and feel more comfortable with a female doc, and my husband and sons use the other docs in the practice-Marzili and Blumethal. They are all good.

Posted on September 9th, 2017