Family Physicians

805 Cooper Rd
Ste 3
Voorhees, NJ 08043
856-751-1777
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Horrible with fibro patients  |  show details
by Heather on Feb 19th, 2014

She kicked me out becauseshe said i was on too many meds and she didn't know what to do with a fibro patient.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by SV on Nov 12th, 2013

I have being seeing Dr. Soble for over ten years. She is an excellent doctor. I trust her completely and have recommended her to several family and friends who also think she is a wonderful doctor. I think it is really great that they changed their hours and policies are now more available then ever.

|  Caring, Professional, Knowledgeable Doctor  |  show details
by F.C. on Nov 7th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Soble for years, and have known her to be extremely professional, knowledgeable and thorough. When I have had serious health issues in the past, she listened to my symptoms and figured out what was wrong and referred me to a specialist. I also do not usually have to wait long in the waiting room.

Oct 31st, 2013

Spent time with me. Good diagnostician. Would recommend to my friends

Jul 25th, 2012

more interested in selling you cosmetics than practicing medicine

|  varies  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2011

My biggest complaint at this office is that they close for lunch and dinner and do not even have anyone answer the phone at those times. I understand that they need breaks throughout their day, but couldn't the office staff stagger their lunch/dinner breaks so that at least someone could answer the phone and schedule appointments. I work full time as a teacher and cannot call at any time, but only when I am on a break, which seems always coincide with their breaks. Also, the doctors do not always take the time to listen to everything before they are ready to give a diagnosis. I generally feel rushed when speaking to any of them. I have been a patient at the practice for over 15 years.

|  Dr. Soble Saved My Life  |  show details
by Zachary Rosenberg on Mar 22nd, 2011

Back in February of 2009, I started feeling pretty lousy. And by lousy I mean I couldn't walk to my bathroom 15 feet down the hall from bedroom without feeling like I was out of breath and going to faint. I also had a cough and congestion so I made an appointment with Dr. Soble thinking I had the flu or something similar that would cause these symptoms. Well after about 10 seconds of listening to my heart in her stethoscope, she looked up at me and said, "You need to see the cardiologist right now. I'm calling in a favor to get you in immediately". At the time, I was a 27 year old man in need of someone picking my jaw up off the floor. So I went to see the cardiologist and they immediately diagnosed a cardiomyopathy (enlarged heart) and said I had an E.F. (ejection fraction) rating of 5-10, inserted a pacemaker/defibrillator and here I am 2 years later in March of 2011 writing this review. Thank you Dr. Soble for saving my life.

Feb 17th, 2011

Great practice! Dr Soble makes me feel comfortable. She is a great diagnostician and outstanding physician!

Jun 9th, 2010

excellent care provider

|  Incapable  |  show details
by Sara on Feb 16th, 2010

My family visits this office. She has misdiagnosed my mother on a series of visits and we're looking for a new physician now. I went to see her recently with flu like symptoms and other health problems. She ignored half of what I said, ignored my medical history and wrote me a prescription for allergy medication. As a former pre-med student, I believe I'd make a better doctor than her with out med school. I do not recommend.

|  great doc  |  show details
by A. Ford on Nov 10th, 2009

very good doctor-i was new to the area and have had her for 8 years now. I use her because i am a female, and feel more comfortable with a female doc, and my husband and sons use the other docs in the practice-Marzili and Blumethal. They are all good.