Learn more about Dr. Toby Yaltho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Yaltho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yaltho
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Yaltho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toby Yaltho, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaltho graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Yaltho has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby C Yaltho MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toby C. Yaltho practice?
- Dr. Toby Yaltho has 1 office location.
Dr. Toby Yaltho practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists, Phoenix Psychiatrists, and Phoenix Sleep Medicine Doctors.