A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toby Yaltho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Yaltho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toby Yaltho, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaltho graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Yaltho has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby C Yaltho MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toby C. Yaltho practice?
- Dr. Toby Yaltho has 6 office locations.
Dr. Toby Yaltho practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Neurologists, Scottsdale Psychiatrists, and Scottsdale Sleep Medicine Doctors.