Learn more about Dr. Toby Yaltho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Yaltho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yaltho
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yaltho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toby Yaltho, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Essential Tremor
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Migraine Disorders
- Muscle Spasticity
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Parkinson Disease
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Postencephalitic Parkinson Disease
- Secondary Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaltho graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby C Yaltho MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toby C. Yaltho practice?
- Dr. Toby Yaltho has 1 office location.
Dr. Toby Yaltho practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists and Phoenix Sleep Medicine Doctors.