Dr. Toby Zachian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Toby Zachian?

Wow

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Great experience, felt like I really mattered, unlike most offices where I feel like just another number; no one else working on me except the doctor herself; new scheduler is sooo nice and professional, huge upgrade over prior woman people complained about in old reviews; very happy with Dr. Zachian.

Thorough and Personal

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Dr. Zachian spent more than 45 minutes with me and was so thorough. I never felt rushed and she really took the time to explain everything to me in terms I could understand. My experience with most doctors is they see you for five minutes and move on as quickly as possible or have someone else do the work. Dr. Zachian was fantastic. Her staff seemed really nice and professional.

Personal and Caring

Posted on July 30th, 2015

By far the most caring and personalized service, one on one attention, not a dermatology mill trying to sell me product and services I don't need, the doctor actually handles the work herself, not pawned off on someone else, won't ever leave

Big fan

Posted on May 6th, 2015

After years seeing a few different dermatologists, I have finally found a home with Dr. Zachian. She is so kind and takes the time to explain everything. I never feel rushed and she is well worth the wait. And some recent changes in office staff are fantastic, courteous and friendly. I highly recommend this office and the doctor.

Worth the wait and won't ever leave!

Posted on December 27th, 2014

Dr. Zachian is the most sought after dermatologist which is why it's so hard to become a patient but so worth the wait !! I have never had someone actually spend time with me and handle my issues personal instead of saying hello for a few minutes and having someone else do the work. She did everything herself and spent so much time. I was wondering why I was sitting and waiting for my appointment and now I know why.

Worth the wait

Posted on March 30th, 2013

I have seen several dermatologists over the years but none rising to the level of Dr. Zachian. It wasn't easy to get an appointment, but now I understand why. She spent soooo much time with me and took care of me personally, answered my questions, and explained everything so clearly, made me feel like I was the most important patient of the day. Didn't bring other people in the room or pawn me off onto an associate or assistant. The front desk person was great, organized, saw her dealing with some rude patient, handled it well but firmly, treated me very professionally. I am happy to be at this office.

Posted on November 7th, 2012