A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toby Zirkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toby Zirkle, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toby Zirkle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zirkle graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Zirkle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
- St Marks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toby Allen Zirkle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toby A. Zirkle practice?
- Dr. Toby Zirkle has 1 office location.
Dr. Toby Zirkle practices Family Medicine near Issaquah, WA.
See Issaquah Family Physicians.