Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Humphrey Iroku
Dr. Humphrey Iroku, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Iroku is affiliated with St Vincent's Midtown Hospital, SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital and Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York. He speaks English.
Dr. Humphrey Iroku has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Humphrey Iroku is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. John Bonanno
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.02 mi42
Dr. Daniel Rosen
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.07 mi13