A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Humphrey Iroku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Humphrey Iroku is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Iroku graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Iroku has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Humphrey Aggrey Iroku MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Humphrey A. Iroku practice?
- Dr. Humphrey Iroku has 1 office location.
Dr. Humphrey Iroku practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.