A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tochukwu Onyekwuluje:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tochukwu Onyekwuluje is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onyekwuluje
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Onyekwuluje Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tochukwu Onyekwuluje, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Onyekwuluje graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Onyekwuluje has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tochukwu Obiako Onyekwuluje MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tochukwu O. Onyekwuluje practice?
- Dr. Tochukwu Onyekwuluje has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tochukwu Onyekwuluje practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA and Schaumburg, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians and Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.