A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tod Conner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tod Conner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Conner graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Conner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tod S. Conner practice?
Dr. Tod Conner practices Pediatrics near Sulphur Springs, TX.
See Sulphur Springs Pediatricians.