A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tod Fusia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tod Fusia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fusia
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fusia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tod Fusia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fusia graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fusia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tod Joseph Fusia MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tod J. Fusia practice?
- Dr. Tod Fusia has 1 office location.
Dr. Tod Fusia practices Urology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Urologists.