Dr. Tod Fusia, MD
Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Terry Barreneche on Jan 17th, 2013

Great Doctor, was his patient and also worked with him professionally. Made me feel as if my condition was real and did everything within his power to improve my condition.

|  Dr Fusia knows his stuff  |  show details
by A man in his mid late 40's on Mar 24th, 2011

Dr Fuchia diagnosed and cured a urinary/bladder issue and an impotency matter (separate problems over a period of two years. He is thorough and has a straightforward approach. He obviously has a passion and matching talent for this type of work. I wish I could find a GP who is this good.

|  Vasectomy, 5 years later Reversal.  |  show details
by Greg Hamaker on Sep 15th, 2009

Dr. Fusia was great for both procedures. The reversal was a success and now my wife and I have a 16 year old and a 21 month old. I would reccomend him and his staff to anyone looking for a doctor within his field.

Apr 28th, 2009

that office stinks. I can not beleive that the medical assc, does not write negetive things on this office

|  Nice Person  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2008

I had surgery with Dr. Fusia about 2 yrs ago. Though I was a new patient, I really liked it that he took his time to explain my options and was very very patient with me when I bombarded him with questions and concerns about the procedure. He is a very cool guy and takes the time to listen to his patients. What's more, when I finally decided to have the procedure and wanted to to it asap, him and his staff did a wonderful job at getting me scheduled and did not bitch at all about it!!! Great guy!

Mar 27th, 2007 on yahoo.com

WHAT A GUY!: SHARP! Up on all the new procedures.Fantastic personality! Keeps patient and family well informed.Honestly concerned for his patients. Dr. Fusia is like a visit with a family member.My husband and I highly recomend this Doctor to anyone ...ab

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
May 16th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Surgery in 1995: Prostate surgery in 1995. Cancer free for 10 years plus. Excellent surgeon!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com