Changed show details Changed
Apr 21st, 2016

I intially saw the dr a few years back. I thought he was good and that he spent adequate time with me. My last few visits was like a speed round. He seemed nervous and hurried. Asking him a questioned seemed like I was taking up his hurried time. I am not sure what changed over the years but it is qustioning me wether I will go back to him.

by Bruno Schulz on Apr 13th, 2016

Excellent diagnostician, urologist and surgeon; competent and caring staff. Did excellent job with my prostate cancer problem.

by Terry Barreneche on Jan 17th, 2013

Great Doctor, was his patient and also worked with him professionally. Made me feel as if my condition was real and did everything within his power to improve my condition.

Dr Fusia knows his stuff show details Dr Fusia knows his stuff
by A man in his mid late 40's on Mar 24th, 2011

Dr Fuchia diagnosed and cured a urinary/bladder issue and an impotency matter (separate problems over a period of two years. He is thorough and has a straightforward approach. He obviously has a passion and matching talent for this type of work. I wish I could find a GP who is this good.

Vasectomy, 5 years later Reversal. show details Vasectomy, 5 years later Reversal.
by Greg Hamaker on Sep 15th, 2009

Dr. Fusia was great for both procedures. The reversal was a success and now my wife and I have a 16 year old and a 21 month old. I would reccomend him and his staff to anyone looking for a doctor within his field.

Apr 28th, 2009

that office stinks. I can not beleive that the medical assc, does not write negetive things on this office