A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tod Huntley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tod Huntley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tod Huntley, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huntley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huntley has 34 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tod Clifford Huntley MD and FACS is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Sleep Medicine, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Medical Oncology, Sleep Medicine, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Tod C. Huntley practice?
- Dr. Tod Huntley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tod Huntley practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Sleep Medicine, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Medical Oncology, Sleep Medicine, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Avon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Avon Otolaryngologists, Avon Surgeons, Avon Sleep Medicine Doctors, Avon Oncologists, and Avon Plastic Surgeons.