A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tod Huntley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tod Huntley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tod Huntley, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huntley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huntley has 34 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tod C Huntley FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Tod C. Huntley practice?
- Dr. Tod Huntley has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tod Huntley practices Otolaryngology near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Avon, IN.
See Carmel Otolaryngologists.