A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tod Podl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tod Podl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tod Podl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Podl graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Podl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tod Roger Podl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tod R. Podl practice?
- Dr. Tod Podl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tod Podl practices Family Medicine near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Strongsville Family Physicians.