A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tod Reel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tod Reel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tod Reel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reel graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tod Rainsford Reel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tod R. Reel practice?
- Dr. Tod Reel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tod Reel practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Primary Care Doctors.