Dr. Tod Worner MD Patient Reviews

February 18th, 2015
He's awesome.

October 9th, 2012
Very Good Doctor
Dr. Worner is a very thorough doctor who does not rush you out the door. He asks good questions and LISTENS to your answers. His follow up is genuine and sincere. A good man and an excellent Doctor!

June 22nd, 2011
Ddaycare
To start with Dr. Tod is a very smart competent Dr. who is not arrogant, but a rel person. Have had chronic health issues for years, and years.My issues are from a mistake during a serious surgery procedure, and from damage done to body when going through cancer. I had had a long time Dr. who stayed quite on top of things for years. He retired and I tried other Drs. until ended up in hospital in such sad shape the surgeon told me he couldn't guarrantee to bring me off the table.Gave my last intern one more chance until again I was in quite bad health. Another Dr. recommended Dr Tod Worner. It was the best medical move I have ever made. I will never be totally well as these are all damaged issues not sickly issues. He keeps on top of things with regular labs and changes meds accordingly. He is also confident enough in himself to the point of NOT BEING AFRAID TO ask other Drs. for opinions.He also sends me to see specialists in the fields of which my body has been damaged. He has worked hard to find a level of maintenance to maintain my body so that in between major episodes I funtion almost as normal as a healthy person.He listens when you talk to him and he documents almost everything . Then when you bring up something if he doesn't recall at the moment once he looks at his notes the conversion comes back to him. To me that is awesome. Therefore since he documents everything he doesn't goof up and over treat you with too many meds forgetting what other issue he has treated you for. He listens to what you have to say, and then he adds his two cents to it. He also is HUMAN ( NOT SO CAUGHT UP IN HIS DR. POSISTION THAT HE FORGETS HOW THE REGULAR PERSON LIVES LIFE.)He also appears to be a good family man, interested in the real world and its history, and in his patients lives. All in all he is about the BEST Dr. I have ever had. Time goes so fast when content with something , but think have beem there around 6 years. He is just a vey smart concerned Dr. who also has compassion, and feel very blessed to have become one of his regular patients... Don't think have one bad thing to say about the man.

March 10th, 2011
Mr
I had an exceptional first time visit with Dr Worner. He spent an hour with me doing a throrough diagnosis of my entire medical history. His caring "bedside" manner never felt rushed or superficial, and I felt that he deeply cared about my overall health and well being. He is one of the best that I have ever seen, and I would recommend him unoquivically to anyone needing an outstanding Doc

October 27th, 2010
Dr. Worner is an outstanding physician and person. He is very thorough and very concerned about his patients. He is very generous with his time and cares about the well being of his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an outstanding internist.