A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Helfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Helfman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Helfman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Helfman graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Helfman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center MercyPineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Allen Helfman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Helfman practice?
- Dr. Todd Helfman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Helfman practices Dermatology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Dermatologists.