A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Abel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Abel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abel graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Keesler Air Force Base Hospital
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd B. Abel practice?
Dr. Todd Abel practices Neurological Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN and Sevierville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.