A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Abel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Abel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abel graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Abel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Keesler Air Force Base Hospital
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Abel MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd Abel practice?
- Dr. Todd Abel has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Abel practices Neurological Surgery near Powell, TN.
See Powell Surgeons.