A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Adelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Adelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Andrew Adelson DO and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Adelson practice?
- Dr. Todd Adelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Todd Adelson practices Ophthalmology near Northville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Northville Ophthalmologists.