A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Aho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Aho is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Aho, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aho graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Aho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd R Aho MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Todd R. Aho practice?
- Dr. Todd Aho has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Aho practices Neuroradiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.