Learn more about Dr. Todd Aho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Aho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Aho, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aho graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Aho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd R Aho MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Todd R. Aho practice?
- Dr. Todd Aho has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Aho practices Neuroradiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.