Dr. Todd Alamin MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Redwood City, CA

June 4th, 2015
Avoid at all cost!
I had a lumbar fusion done by Alamin. When I began having increasing pain a few weeks after recovery and called asking to be seen I was told not to call back. The exact words were, "Don't call here again. We're not set up for this". I waited a few weeks but was told the same when I called again. I had to find another doctor to fix nerve pain that was more intense than my presurgery pain!

March 24th, 2015
Avoid
No follow up after surgery. I called a dozed times in the year following my bone graph spinal fusion and was refused an appointment. I was told they are not equipped in the office.

February 27th, 2015
Dr. Alamin is an exceptionally kind and caring physician. I had very technical questions about my condition and surgery. He spent time answering all my questions, even drawing sketches to show me what he'd be doing in the surgery. He always seemed happy to do this and never made me feel like I was annoying him with my questions or concerns.

August 27th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Alamin gave me a new life! He told me he could straightened my spine and he did exactly that. I could not walk far because of the 45 degree angle from the floor instead of 180 degrees. I am into this 4 weeks today and I couldn't be happier. Everythiing the other posts say is true. He couldn't be nicer and his staff as well. I looked for a long time. No one gave me hope. He always did and he delivered!!

May 24th, 2013
Patient
I had my first with Dr. Alamin and God surely hand picked him to take care of me. After his initial visit and while we had a very short wait for Dr. Alamin to return, my husband felt there were a few more problems I was having and should share them with him. I said to him, "Cliff, we're not leaving here today without a solution to my situation, He didn't just hear me, he was listening to me." As I predicted, Dr. Alamin had the answers my husband and I have long been searching for and if we had to go through all that we did to find our way to Dr. Alamin, it was all worth it.

December 12th, 2011
Fabulous Doctor
I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Alamin in 2 weeks after receiving the results of my MRI. Dr. Alamin made the appropriate diagnosis and scheduled me for surgery. He said I needed surgery sooner than later and I was in surgery one week later. His bedside manner is impeccable and I couldn't have asked for a better kind and caring doctor. He spends time with you and he listens. His PA, Mai, is also fabulous and very proactive. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Alamin to anyone who wants to see a spine surgeon and be treated with great professionalism.

October 28th, 2011
Excellent doctor
After a year of misdiagnoses from other docs, I visited Dr. Alamin. He heard me out, took srays, and quickly assessed the situation. He explained all of the possible variables, and answered my questions. His assistant Mai also provided good feedback, and gave me her direct phone number so I could call with questions afterward. Which i did. I am now on a path to recovery, and I am very grateful for Dr. Alamin's expertise.

July 1st, 2010
Excellent Care
Careful diagnosis, responded expeditiously, very caring