A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Albert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Albert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Albert has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd James Albert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Albert practice?
- Dr. Todd Albert has 8 office locations.
Dr. Todd Albert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Bensalem, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.