Learn more about Dr. Todd Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Albert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Albert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Albert has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Albert practice?
Dr. Todd Albert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.