A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Albert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Albert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Albert has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd James Albert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Albert practice?
- Dr. Todd Albert has 8 office locations.
Dr. Todd Albert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Bensalem, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.