Todd Albert Is this you?

Have you seen Todd Albert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2016

FINEST SPINAL SURGEON ONE CAN ASK FOR

Dr. Albert is without a doubt, the most gifted, competent and skilled spinal surgeon a patient could ask for. He is truly warm, compassionate, responsive to the needs of his patients and very caring. Dr. Albert performed a Lumbar Laminectomy a few months ago, and I am happy that I selected him to perform the procedure. Clearly, I have total confidence and trust in Dr. Albert, and he is a credit to the Hospital for Special Surgery. Thank you Dr. Albert!

June 25th, 2016

Miss him in Philadelphia

It was 2009 that Dr Albert did ACDF on 4 levels in my neck. I miss him here in Philadelphia. I'm now facing another procedure connected with the original injuries and WISH he was still here.

July 14th, 2011

Best Orthopaedic Surgeon I Can Think of

Dr. Albert is by far the most caring and competent doctor I could have picked for my spine surgery. He is the most gentle doctor I have met in a long while. Before we went into surgery, he asked me whether I had further questions, and that we would not go in until all of them had been answered. It made me calm down immediately - stressful situation to begin with! Dr. Albert followed up with bedside and office visits and addressed any concern I came with. Outstanding doctor and passionate about what he does!

January 5th, 2011

He's the Best!

Dr. Albert is the BEST! He performed an anterior cervical fustion due to a herniated disc and radiculopathy. My faith in his abilities got me through the worrying stage prior to surgery (I'm a chronic worrier). And after the surgery I recovered quickly and felt that my trust in Dr. Albert resolved my problems and gave me back my quality of life.

August 17th, 2017