Surgeons
925 Chestnut St
Fl 5
Philadelphia, PA 19107
800-321-9999
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dont Rush for surgery  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2014

Dr. Albert is great doctor but he is a surgeon...make sure you see other doctors like neurologist or pain management doctor before you see him.....It does take long time for nerve pain to heal but it does heal most of the time! just need patience...I saw him for my cervical nerve problem..he gave me great advice ...told me to start my regular routine again at the gym but slowly and got me on lyrica...took while but came back to normal..so i would recommend seeing him if other doctors haven't help you before surgery..because surgeons sometimes can be eager to cut...my father had same issue at same time and he was eager to cut him cause he was way worse then me...but its been a year now...and he's almost 100% without surgery..so most of time..just be patience before surgery...but if everything else fails...i recommend to see him for surgery..cause know many people have great outcome from his surgeries but not always needed!!!

|  c5-c7 fusion  |  show details
by Steve B. on Feb 12th, 2014

I'm 4 months post op on fusion surgery due to trauma. If you're about to go through a similar surgery dont expect to be pain free like the person below. I am much younger than most that get this surgery and there will be pain...for me it wasnt much worse than what i went through pre op though. I'm happy to say that the surgery performed by Dr. Albert worked for me. I selected him through the recommendation of my physical therapist who said she has seen only good outcomes with Dr. Albert. This surgery takes about a year and I recommend seeing a physical therapist who is experienced in spinal injuries after your surgery. After surgery you won't likely see Dr. Albert again instead you see his PA Natisha. However Natisha is EXCELLENT. She will quickly address any concerns that you may have. I'm happy to say that so far I have had zero problems with Dr. Albert and his team. I was in a pain that no one should have to experience in their lives and I am slowly getting better thanks to Dr. Albert and the team at Jeff. If you're getting this surgery try to stay positive though i know its hard and know that it does get better and you can get past this.

|  Awesome surgical team, awesome surgeon, awesome recovery  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2013

I had 4 disks in my spine fused. I went in at 8 in the morning of the surgery and I was released from the hospital at 10 the following morning. Everything went exactly as Dr. Albert said it would. The team was incredibly professional and went to great lengths to put me at ease. The sterilization procedures were over the top - but I had no infections. I stayed in Phila. a total of 6 days, had my follow-up with Dr. Albert, and then flew home to Florida. When I came home my friends said, "Oh, you had a big surgery!" It didn't seem like it. I've had dental work done that was more painful!!

|  Best Orthopaedic Surgeon I Can Think of  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

Dr. Albert is by far the most caring and competent doctor I could have picked for my spine surgery. He is the most gentle doctor I have met in a long while. Before we went into surgery, he asked me whether I had further questions, and that we would not go in until all of them had been answered. It made me calm down immediately - stressful situation to begin with! Dr. Albert followed up with bedside and office visits and addressed any concern I came with. Outstanding doctor and passionate about what he does!

|  Back Pain  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

Dr.Albert was great at initial consultation , very eager and had a great attitude.Once Surgery was performed I started to have great pain.Now Dr.Albert says all test are normal and that I have to live like this.I will now Have to live with greater pain then before the surgery and he will not do anything .

|  He's the Best!  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

Dr. Albert is the BEST! He performed an anterior cervical fustion due to a herniated disc and radiculopathy. My faith in his abilities got me through the worrying stage prior to surgery (I'm a chronic worrier). And after the surgery I recovered quickly and felt that my trust in Dr. Albert resolved my problems and gave me back my quality of life.

|  THANKS DR.ALBERT  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2010

THANK YOU DR. MY NAME IS LOUIS J.ERTHAL YOU DID SPINAL SURGERY ON ME 5 YEARS AGO. THANKS FOR GIVING MY LFE BACK NO PAIN NO MORE SPASMS GREAT JOB. LOU ERTHAL PHILA.PA.19128

|  The Answer To My Back Problems  |  show details
by Robert Fallon on Dec 27th, 2009

It was a dozen years ago and still I feel better.( I hope what I wrote earlier was received, If not please let me know and I will reconstruct it for you)