Todd Albert Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Todd Albert?

FINEST SPINAL SURGEON ONE CAN ASK FOR

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Dr. Albert is without a doubt, the most gifted, competent and skilled spinal surgeon a patient could ask for. He is truly warm, compassionate, responsive to the needs of his patients and very caring. Dr. Albert performed a Lumbar Laminectomy a few months ago, and I am happy that I selected him to perform the procedure. Clearly, I have total confidence and trust in Dr. Albert, and he is a credit to the Hospital for Special Surgery. Thank you Dr. Albert!

Miss him in Philadelphia

Posted on June 25th, 2016

It was 2009 that Dr Albert did ACDF on 4 levels in my neck. I miss him here in Philadelphia. I'm now facing another procedure connected with the original injuries and WISH he was still here.

Best Orthopaedic Surgeon I Can Think of

Posted on July 14th, 2011

Dr. Albert is by far the most caring and competent doctor I could have picked for my spine surgery. He is the most gentle doctor I have met in a long while. Before we went into surgery, he asked me whether I had further questions, and that we would not go in until all of them had been answered. It made me calm down immediately - stressful situation to begin with! Dr. Albert followed up with bedside and office visits and addressed any concern I came with. Outstanding doctor and passionate about what he does!

He's the Best!

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Dr. Albert is the BEST! He performed an anterior cervical fustion due to a herniated disc and radiculopathy. My faith in his abilities got me through the worrying stage prior to surgery (I'm a chronic worrier). And after the surgery I recovered quickly and felt that my trust in Dr. Albert resolved my problems and gave me back my quality of life.

Posted on August 17th, 2017