Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Miss him in Philadelphia show details Miss him in Philadelphia
by S Hall on Jun 25th, 2016

It was 2009 that Dr Albert did ACDF on 4 levels in my neck. I miss him here in Philadelphia. I'm now facing another procedure connected with the original injuries and WISH he was still here.

c5-c7 fusion show details c5-c7 fusion
by Steve B. on Feb 12th, 2014

I'm 4 months post op on fusion surgery due to trauma. If you're about to go through a similar surgery dont expect to be pain free like the person below. I am much younger than most that get this surgery and there will be pain...for me it wasnt much worse than what i went through pre op though. I'm happy to say that the surgery performed by Dr. Albert worked for me. I selected him through the recommendation of my physical therapist who said she has seen only good outcomes with Dr. Albert. This surgery takes about a year and I recommend seeing a physical therapist who is experienced in spinal injuries after your surgery. After surgery you won't likely see Dr. Albert again instead you see his PA Natisha. However Natisha is EXCELLENT. She will quickly address any concerns that you may have. I'm happy to say that so far I have had zero problems with Dr. Albert and his team. I was in a pain that no one should have to experience in their lives and I am slowly getting better thanks to Dr. Albert and the team at Jeff. If you're getting this surgery try to stay positive though i know its hard and know that it does get better and you can get past this.

Best Orthopaedic Surgeon I Can Think of show details Best Orthopaedic Surgeon I Can Think of
Jul 14th, 2011

Dr. Albert is by far the most caring and competent doctor I could have picked for my spine surgery. He is the most gentle doctor I have met in a long while. Before we went into surgery, he asked me whether I had further questions, and that we would not go in until all of them had been answered. It made me calm down immediately - stressful situation to begin with! Dr. Albert followed up with bedside and office visits and addressed any concern I came with. Outstanding doctor and passionate about what he does!

He's the Best! show details He's the Best!
Jan 5th, 2011

Dr. Albert is the BEST! He performed an anterior cervical fustion due to a herniated disc and radiculopathy. My faith in his abilities got me through the worrying stage prior to surgery (I'm a chronic worrier). And after the surgery I recovered quickly and felt that my trust in Dr. Albert resolved my problems and gave me back my quality of life.