A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Alford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Alford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alford graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Connecticut Valley Hosp, Middletown, Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Michael Alford MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Alford practice?
- Dr. Todd Alford has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Alford practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.