Dr. Todd Alford Is this you?

3.8

Dr. Alford is a wonderful Psychiatrist

Posted on May 27th, 2010

Dr.Alford went out of his way in caring for my wife. He gave us reading material on her illness and provided other resources which were more than we expected from past experiences with psychiatrist. I do and have referred him to family and friends alike.

Posted on May 26th, 2010

I agree with the previous reviewer that Dr. Alford is the kindest most compassionate and knowledgeable Psychiatrist I have ever visited. He helped me cure my panic disorder without medication. He went above and beyond for me and my family.

Grateful Patient

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Dr. Alford is the kindest most compassionate Psychiatrist I have ever encountered. He goes above and beyond for his patients and their families.

Posted on March 8th, 2016