Dr. Todd Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Allen?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Todd Allen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2016

Great Experience when I was in desperite pain!

My experience with Dr Todd Allen was a very positive one. He was my emergency Doctor. Dr Todd Allen did what he could for me and it worked. I know more about my diagnoses because of MRI he requested. He prescribed medication that relieved my pain with out pain pills. Thank you!

June 21st, 2010

The Worst Doctor Ever!

I have multiple medical problems and have had to go to the ER on numerous occasions. I would rather die at home then go when Dr. Allen is there. He has no bedside manner whatsoever. He treats his patients like they are ignorant and he is God. It's not just a personality conflict. Several of my friends had to see him and they thought the same thing. One of them left in tears. He has refused to treat me and I left the ER only to have to be admitted to another hospital the very next day. If you see this guy, run, do not walk, to another hospital!