A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Andrews, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Andrews, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Todd Andrews MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James T. Andrews practice?
- Dr. James Andrews has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Andrews practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Kingwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Kingwood Otolaryngologists and Kingwood Plastic Surgeons.