Dr. James Andrews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Andrews?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Dr. James Todd Andrews is a sculpture in his own right' His work is by far the best in Houston. He can create such a natural youthful look , it is amazing. If you are looking for surgery or fillers you need to see Dr. James Todd Andrews, he is a great plastic surgeon.

Very satisfied patient

Posted on August 4th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr A for four years. I go in to see him every 6 months for a "tune up" injection. Since that time, people frequently tell me that I look at least ten years younger than I really am. Most important, I look natural -- not fake like several friends who have had injections by other docs. I am a patient for life!

Incredible Results. Incredible Experience.

Posted on July 12th, 2017

This is the first “review" I’ve ever taken the time to write, which should tell you how much I appreciate Dr. Andrews talents, bed side manner and how happy I am with the results of his work. My experience with Dr. Andrews and his entire staff was fantastic. Scheduling my appointment was easy, Dr. Andrews ran on time and the staff was kind, efficient and professional. I had no idea what to expect. I have always appreciated a more natural look for myself and would be horrified if the results of any treatments were “over done”. As a lifestyle portrait photographer, I have a very particular eye, so…I was nervous. With Dr. Andrews and his nurse Janice both present, my consult was comfortable and informative. Not for a moment did I feel Dr. Andrews had to be somewhere else, I had his full attention and he explained all options in a understandable manner. Now that I think about it, he was actually enthusiastic, in a subtle way, about the potential of what he could do for me. His work is clearly his passion. The visual aides of my personal photos and the photos they took the day I came in, helped our conversation immensely, along with the many before and after examples they had. That day I left the office feeling great and looking “refreshed.” And as things settle I am even more and more amazed by how natural looking the results are. Wondering why I didn’t do this sooner. Dr. Andrews is truly a gentle artist. He takes his work seriously and the results personally. He cares as does his staff. He cares what is important to you and what he believes as a professional and as your doctor. People have commented my make up looks great or have asked if I lost weight etc…but no one, not even my mother or husband has asked if I had anything “done”. (And they notice everything). I couldn’t be happier and I feel lucky my two friends referred him to me, which is why I am suggesting you give him a call today for a consultation. I am confident you will be happy you did.

Wonderful experience!

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Andrews for a few years (after being referred by a friend/former coworker and seeing her beautiful results) and after every appointment, I am still amazed by his skill. Though I naturally tend to get nervous about needles (ha!), he and his staff always make me feel so comfortable that I manage to stay completely relaxed. I'm always amazed by how after each visit, my appearance is noticibly refreshed but always natural. I still look like myself, but not nearly as tired! I recommend Dr. Andrews to everyone, he is fantastic.

Fantastic Experience with Injectables

Posted on January 24th, 2017

From the moment I walked in the door until I looked at my younger looking self in the mirror after treatment, I was blown away by the quality all around me. Dr. Andrews was methodical in his technique, very friendly, and professional. His assistants were all exceptional. His 57 year old nurse looks barely 40! And still very natural -- not fake or strange.

Total Excellence

Posted on July 16th, 2016

When I first visited the office of Dr. Todd Andrews for a consultation, I immediately felt at ease. I had been concerned that I might feel pressured to agree to some procedure that I did not want to have. Nothing could be further from the truth. Dr. Andrews believes in “less is best,” consulting on the side of conservative procedures in order to achieve natural-looking results. I am 62 years old and, although I have worked hard to keep my figure fairly youthful, there was nothing I could do about gravity’s and time’s effects on my face. Looking in the mirror every morning was a bad start to each day as I saw a face I no longer recognized. Being a proponent of the natural look, it was a difficult decision to choose to have some facial cosmetic surgery. Now I am SO happy that I had it done. My friends and family have marveled at how Dr. Andrews gave me a much more youthful appearance without altering my visage---i.e. I still look like me, just MUCH BETTER. We have all seen the bad cosmetic surgeries where one is no longer recognizable and the facial features appear stretched and fake. No one who entrusts her (or his) facial surgery to Dr. Andrews needs to worry about this. He is truly a very skilled doctor, a total perfectionist in his field. I also can’t say enough good things about Dr. Andrews’ staff. They, along with Dr. Andrews, are all very professional, courteous, and easy to relate to.

Very pleased with my result!

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

I am 53 years old and have been looking really tired. I have not had the courage to have surgery so went to Dr. Andrews at the recommendation of a friend. I LOVE my results. I look at least 10 years younger and very natural. Would highly recommend.

What a great experience!

Posted on December 20th, 2015

I was referred to dr Andrews from a friend who went on and on about him. From the moment I arrived in his office until this moment seeing my results in the mirror, I am blown away. The office is beautiful. The staff were incredibly friendly and genuine. Dr Andrews spent a lot of time with me explaining how and why my face has changed with aging. Then he performed facial injections with a very soft hand. I only felt the slightest discomfort-- not sure that I would use the word pain. That night I went to dinner with friends and was told repeatedly how fresh I looked! I went to see him one week later where he carefully examined the results and then made slight tweeks that made me look even better! I thought I was looking pretty good. But I trusted his recommendation and boy was he right! I can't believe how much I look like my younger self again. This guy knows what he is doing.

Thrilled with Dr Andrews and his staff!!

Posted on November 15th, 2015

I have been going to Dr Andrews for 7 years. My experience with him and his nurses has been excellent. The nurses have always been very professional and delightful. He has made me look much younger and I think more attractive. Though I sometimes wait 15 - 20 minutes, it is so worth it as he is incredibly attentive and meticulous with my treatments.

Dr. Andrews rocks!

Posted on October 10th, 2015

I adore Dr. Andrews and his staff. I have had fillers and Botox from several other plastic surgeon offices but the doctors were never the one to administer either. He is very knowledgeable about what works the best for any specific area. He is so easy and delightful to talk to. He takes time to answer my many questions and concerns. His staff has been with him forever and they are excellent at what they do. His office has a great attitude and professionalism that I have not seen before.

Posted on July 30th, 2015

I get fillers and Botox, etc. from Dr. Andrews and I think he is wonderful. His entire staff are so knowledgeable and very kind. Dr. Andrews is very skilled with the anatomy of the face. I recommend him ofte

Very pleased with under eye treatment

Posted on June 25th, 2015

In contrast to earlier reviewer, I have had an amazing experience with Dr. Andrews in treating the area between my lower eyelids and my cheeks. I had been to several other doctors who treated this area with less than optimal results in years past. I first saw Dr. Andrews about 6 years ago. The result I had was transformative! I get frequent compliments from others about how rested I look. These great results have lasted a very long time. Since then, he has only had to do 2 touch ups over 6 years! This is the best value I've ever experienced in facial injections.