Dr. James Andrews MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2017
Wonderful experience!
I've been a patient of Dr. Andrews for a few years (after being referred by a friend/former coworker and seeing her beautiful results) and after every appointment, I am still amazed by his skill. Though I naturally tend to get nervous about needles (ha!), he and his staff always make me feel so comfortable that I manage to stay completely relaxed. I'm always amazed by how after each visit, my appearance is noticibly refreshed but always natural. I still look like myself, but not nearly as tired! I recommend Dr. Andrews to everyone, he is fantastic.

January 24th, 2017
Fantastic Experience with Injectables
From the moment I walked in the door until I looked at my younger looking self in the mirror after treatment, I was blown away by the quality all around me. Dr. Andrews was methodical in his technique, very friendly, and professional. His assistants were all exceptional. His 57 year old nurse looks barely 40! And still very natural -- not fake or strange.

July 16th, 2016
Total Excellence
When I first visited the office of Dr. Todd Andrews for a consultation, I immediately felt at ease. I had been concerned that I might feel pressured to agree to some procedure that I did not want to have. Nothing could be further from the truth. Dr. Andrews believes in “less is best,” consulting on the side of conservative procedures in order to achieve natural-looking results. I am 62 years old and, although I have worked hard to keep my figure fairly youthful, there was nothing I could do about gravity’s and time’s effects on my face. Looking in the mirror every morning was a bad start to each day as I saw a face I no longer recognized. Being a proponent of the natural look, it was a difficult decision to choose to have some facial cosmetic surgery. Now I am SO happy that I had it done. My friends and family have marveled at how Dr. Andrews gave me a much more youthful appearance without altering my visage---i.e. I still look like me, just MUCH BETTER. We have all seen the bad cosmetic surgeries where one is no longer recognizable and the facial features appear stretched and fake. No one who entrusts her (or his) facial surgery to Dr. Andrews needs to worry about this. He is truly a very skilled doctor, a total perfectionist in his field. I also can’t say enough good things about Dr. Andrews’ staff. They, along with Dr. Andrews, are all very professional, courteous, and easy to relate to.

May 23rd, 2016
Very pleased with my result!
I am 53 years old and have been looking really tired. I have not had the courage to have surgery so went to Dr. Andrews at the recommendation of a friend. I LOVE my results. I look at least 10 years younger and very natural. Would highly recommend.

December 20th, 2015
What a great experience!
I was referred to dr Andrews from a friend who went on and on about him. From the moment I arrived in his office until this moment seeing my results in the mirror, I am blown away. The office is beautiful. The staff were incredibly friendly and genuine. Dr Andrews spent a lot of time with me explaining how and why my face has changed with aging. Then he performed facial injections with a very soft hand. I only felt the slightest discomfort-- not sure that I would use the word pain. That night I went to dinner with friends and was told repeatedly how fresh I looked! I went to see him one week later where he carefully examined the results and then made slight tweeks that made me look even better! I thought I was looking pretty good. But I trusted his recommendation and boy was he right! I can't believe how much I look like my younger self again. This guy knows what he is doing.

November 15th, 2015
Thrilled with Dr Andrews and his staff!!
I have been going to Dr Andrews for 7 years. My experience with him and his nurses has been excellent. The nurses have always been very professional and delightful. He has made me look much younger and I think more attractive. Though I sometimes wait 15 - 20 minutes, it is so worth it as he is incredibly attentive and meticulous with my treatments.

October 10th, 2015
Dr. Andrews rocks!
I adore Dr. Andrews and his staff. I have had fillers and Botox from several other plastic surgeon offices but the doctors were never the one to administer either. He is very knowledgeable about what works the best for any specific area. He is so easy and delightful to talk to. He takes time to answer my many questions and concerns. His staff has been with him forever and they are excellent at what they do. His office has a great attitude and professionalism that I have not seen before.

July 30th, 2015
I get fillers and Botox, etc. from Dr. Andrews and I think he is wonderful. His entire staff are so knowledgeable and very kind. Dr. Andrews is very skilled with the anatomy of the face. I recommend him ofte

June 25th, 2015
Very pleased with under eye treatment
In contrast to earlier reviewer, I have had an amazing experience with Dr. Andrews in treating the area between my lower eyelids and my cheeks. I had been to several other doctors who treated this area with less than optimal results in years past. I first saw Dr. Andrews about 6 years ago. The result I had was transformative! I get frequent compliments from others about how rested I look. These great results have lasted a very long time. Since then, he has only had to do 2 touch ups over 6 years! This is the best value I've ever experienced in facial injections.

June 24th, 2015
top notch plastic surgeon in houston
I have been going to dr. Andrews for over 5 years for all sorts of injections, fillers and botox. what I like best about him is that he takes the time to make sure I am aware of my various options, he has offered to correct things that I was not even aware could be fixed with fillers (under eye recesses which is incredibly effective and which I love), he will let me know and explain why some things he will not recommend doing, he will do more than what I just set up my appointment for without making me set up another appt if there are additional things that might be warranted after consulting w/ him, he takes his time w/ me, and, he makes it clear that he wants me to be satisfied with the results. his staff is top notch. they work w/ me on getting early morning appts and I don't have to wait forever to get in. I even think compared to most he is actually very affordable. I have been to other plastics drs in Houston before and did not get this kind of service or results. i actually feel like he and his staff care about me. I am told I look way younger than my age and I owe much of that to dr. Andrews and his expertise.

May 21st, 2015
I have seen two different plastic surgeons routinely over the past 20 years - and many more in my search for the right one. I have been very careful w/ reviews, research, recommendations, etc. My procedures include lipo (arms and legs), lip enhancement (alarm), breast augmentation, botox, fillers, etc.. While I have always felt my previous surgeons were excellent . My experience w/ Dr. Andrews was a step-change. Dr. Andrews gift for the aesthetic, proportion, attention to key areas of structural shrinkage due to aging, and overall attention to ratios was remarkable . I don't do write reviews, but felt compelled to write this, due to the superior level of competence. He's just that good.

April 15th, 2014
Cosmetic Procedure
I just had a face lift procedure and the results were better than I could have ever imagined. This procedure is considered to be a major surgery and I was amazed at the actual recovery. Dr. Andrews' work is a masterpiece and I made certain that I followed his pre-op and post-op instructions. Putting those two together my recovery has been really easy with minimal bruising and very little to no swelling! I was a little apprehensive about this procedure for many reasons and now I can not express with words alone how grateful I am for having this procedure with Dr. Andrews' amazing and talented work. I feel as though a part of me that I had lost through the years is now back and alive ... I would highly recommend this procedure and Dr. Andrews to anyone thinking about it.