January 13th, 2016
His office is a joke and complete waste of time!!!!
This guy and his practice is a major joke and waste of time! After waiting in the lobby just under an hour, they take you in the back. Not to see the doctor just yet, but some of his medical students for them to ask you about 100 questions! Then after an hour of questions Dr Antin comes into the room for maybe 5 mins!! Again a complete waste of my time. He reviews what the students asked, then starts asking me questions. The same questions the students asked!! He also has very bad bed side manners and is very cocky! I will never go here again! If you do not believe me look at the Yelp reviews. He is all about taking your money! Horrible!!

July 10th, 2015
ms
His staff is not good with people, the doctors too

December 23rd, 2014
Great
Dr. Antin is a great doctor. He listens well, offers sound advice, and works closely with patients to improve their lives. I've been a patient of his for several years and my life has gotten better as a result. Each visit is progress.

December 19th, 2014
Very Good
I love Dr. Antin he is so helpful and a gem to work with. I love the quality and service he and his staff provides on each office visit. The wait time is minimal and the staff offers me items if the wait seems a bit longer than the norm. On an occasion or two Dr. Antin has personally called my home to confirm my dr appointments; which made my day...I believe he just wanted to make sure I was feeling fine and following his advice as he prescribed.

December 17th, 2014
Great
dr Antin is very kind and thoughtful. He spends a lot of time with me and listens to my concerns His staff is extremely helpful at well. I drive an hour each way to see him and it is well worth it It's a great office

December 16th, 2014
Great
dr Antin's office has superior service. Everyone is helpful. Wait times short. Plenty of samples and they respond to my requests in a timely manner. I will continue to go there for as long as I need to. His office is outstanding in all ways

December 12th, 2014
Very Nice
My family have been patients of PACT Atlanta for years. Every visit, we are treated with respect, dignity & feel very welcome. We are not just patients but people. The staff is concerned with our issues from reception through the entire visit. We always feel better when we leave than when we arrived. Dr. Antin, even with his busy schedule always makes us feel that we are his only patients & listens to every word we have to say. We have the upmost respect for him & great confidence in his treatments. I do not feel this way about any other Doctor. We travel 70 miles to visit this practice and will continue to do so. This is a superb practice & worth the trip.

December 8th, 2014
Very Good
After 35 years of living with major clinical depression, I finally have a new life thanks to the TMS treatment I received at PACT Atlanta. I had tried everything--countless cocktails of medications, ketamine treatment, three hospitalizations, and 15 ECT treatments. Nothing worked and by the time I began TMS, I was mostly confined to my bed. The only option appeared to be entering a long-term facility for 4-6 months. I was skeptical at first--Why would TMS work when everything else had failed? Yet, I trusted Dr. Antin when he explained that TMS was designed for people with treatment-resistant depression. Compared to other treatments I had undergone, TMS was easy. Just 20 minutes a day for 30 days without anesthesia or pain. The results have been life altering. I am now exercising, getting reconnected with friends, volunteering and living a richer life. Josh Bailey (the TMS technical) and Dr. Antin were both caring, supportive and engaged. I was finally a person and not a research participant. If you are considering TMS. I urge you to contact Dr. Antin. There is no one better. If you think that there is nothing left to try and your life is dominated by your depression, I ardently encourage you to try TMS. It has saved my life.

June 19th, 2014
sub standard
This Dr. Is too busy for you. If you are looking for good afordable care look elsewhere. They don't return phone calls and therapists charge $100 for 30 min. You can find much better care for alot less practically anywhere.

May 12th, 2014
The reviews are accurate
Some he and his team get great results with, others they don't. They do have students there learning all the time and I don't mind that but some would. Try Cathy Espy his PA. She listens and catches things other MD's miss. I don't like how they random drug test patients...but with people selling pills nowadays, I guess they have to.

April 26th, 2014
Changed my life
After being medicated improperly, several hospital stays for bipolar depression, and mental pain, I found Dr. Antin. His knowledge and expertise in the field of bipolar disorder changed my life. After basically sitting in a chair and staring at a wall for three years, I am now able to live a normal life. He is by far the best in the country.

February 19th, 2014
find another doctor
Stay away from this practice. I was handed off to a nurse named Garnet King and felt like she was using me to test various meds. The therapist, Lynn, was nervous with me and lacked empathy. This practice appears to be a mill and I would not recommend.