Dr. Todd Arends Is this you?

February 1st, 2014

Medical services

Excellent and skilled surgeon. Quick diagnosis and alternative solutions provided along with his recommendation. Surgery and recovery were a breeze. Dr. Arends and his staff caused my uncomfortable and unpleasant condition to be remedied with minimal disruption of my life. I only wish I would have went to see him sooner. And he's a very nice man to boot!!

February 13th, 2012

Dr Arends was a very good surgeon I had an anal fistual and it took several surgeries but he was accuarte in his diagnosis and treatment

September 15th, 2009

Emergency surgery needed

I live 2 hours from Dr. Arends office and during the weekend a problem arose that required emergency surgery. I called his exchange, he called me back personally and made sure I had an appointment as soon as I arrived in St Louis. I needed surgery in the hospital and he arranged same day surgery within 3 hours of my office visit. Very professional and knowledgeable, I would highly recommend.

August 31st, 2009

Disappointed

I was VERY disappointed with Dr. Arends and his staff. Everytime I called the office during business hours I would get the answering machine and it took 2 days to receive a call back. The office setup (open window to receptionist and open door to exam rooms) does not help the patient feel that their information is private. The doctor showed up late to a lobby full of patients and then rushed us all through. He was very cold and uncaring. Everytime I tried to talk or ask a question he interrupted me and then talked down to me as if my questions were stupid. I was visibly distraught throughout the exam and he acted as if he didn't care at all. It was a horrible experience and I will not go back nor will I recommend him.

November 9th, 2015