Dr. Todd Armbruster Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Todd Armbruster?

Dr. Todd Armbruster, DO

Posted on July 11th, 2012

I purposely stay healthy so I don't have to see any doctors. I HATE DOCTORS!!! So when I got in my accident and I didn't have a doctor to go to, I had to find one fast. I feel and strongly believe that I was led to Dr. Todd Armbruster to the grace of GOD. This man changed my perception about doctors. Dr. Armbruster was 100% Professional, caring, REAL and was able to diagnose my trouble areas with ease. He didn't rush me through or make me wait a long time. He took the time to correctly diagnose me. He wasn't just trying to make a quick buck.I appreciated his sincerity in helping me recover from my traumatizing car accident experience.

Posted on August 5th, 2015