A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Atkinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atkinson
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atkinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Atkinson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Atkinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Sterling Atkinson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd S. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Todd Atkinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Atkinson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.