Dr. Todd Auker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

April 26th, 2016
He always over books. End spending 3 hrs in his office

January 20th, 2015
Highly Professional
I don't know what office or Dr. some of these other reviewers were visiting, because Dr. Auker's office is professional, efficient, organized and personable. Dr. Auker's reputation for cataract surgery is impeccable. I did a lot of research on my eye issues, and he answered all of my questions thoroughly and honestly. He explained the procedure very well and laid out all my options. It is clear that his priority is the patient's vision, and not how much money he can make.

January 11th, 2015
Great Doctor
We have been going to Dr Auker for about 5 years ago. A blessing our family Dr recommended him to us. He is very detailed in all aspects of your eye exam, Has done surgery in both of our eyes and results were fabulous. He know all the latest things and I would trust him to due any thing that needed done.. A DOCTOR LIKE AUKER, WOULD BE HARD TO BEAT EVER AND FIND

September 13th, 2013
RUDE. He talked to my elderly mom like a child and his "bedside" manner was horrible. NEVER going back. Almost repremanding to her because she didn't understand what he wanted her to do. Then talked to me in front of her like she was an invalid. Oh, and yes, like everyone says, the wait is horrendous. At LEAST 2 hours with not enough room for everyone they've scheduled.

June 25th, 2012
don't recommend!
doesn't explain procedures or precautions.

July 13th, 2011
For even an excellent surgeon, there's a limit
Every appointment - he's behind at least an hour. Takes months to get surgery scheduled. Little to no information post-surgery about what to do (care) and what to expect. There must be other excellent surgeons around that respect the patients' time and have better communication skills.

April 12th, 2011
GREAT GUY
I am very satisfied with Dr. Auker. I think he is definitely the best at what he does, and I know what I'm talking about, I've been to many doctors! He is also very personable and compassionate. He made me feel special and very comforatble with the procedure!Thank you Dr.Auker