A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Tanner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Tanner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Bradley Tanner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd B. Tanner practice?
- Dr. Todd Tanner has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Tanner practices Psychiatry near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Psychiatrists.